Monday 19 October 2015

Oil Delivery Day

It started with cloth diapering, then I started making my own baby food.  Now I'm jumping on the essential oils bandwagon.
He's excited too!
Today I received my first order of Young Living essential oils and I'm really excited about it!  I must admit, I was a bit hesitant at first.  I went to an oils 101 session and although they sounded amazing, I was afraid to spend a bunch of money and then never use them.  I was also nervous about the education aspect.  I wanted to do my research first and make sure that everything I was told was true.  The research will definitely be ongoing as I figure out what is right and safe for my family.

But here we are, with a starter pack of 11 oils and a diffuser and I'm ready to jump in.  What really pushed me to do this was Parker.  It's funny once you have a baby you look at things differently.  Even while I was pregnant, every time I cleaned with cleaning products, I wondered how safe they were.  I think that Parker, and my family can benefit from many aspects of oils!

I hope to share more about my journey as time goes on and to update everyone on how things are going!

Oops, he fell...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment