Monday 5 October 2015

Thanksgiving Came Early

Yesterday we celebrated Ryan's birthday and Thanksgiving with his family.  This is one of my favourite occasions because we always get outside and spend some good time together.
 
 We all wear plaid jackets when we walk.  I think it started out accidentally and now it's just something that we have to do.  We're the plaid family.  So of course Parker needed plaid too and luckily I came across this cute little shirt that is big enough to go over his sweater!  And the Padraig slippers... the men don't seem to get them but I think they are the cutest things to ever be placed on a baby's toostsie!

This was Parker's very first Thanksgiving experience and I think he loved it!  We spent lots of time outdoors in the back yard and walking around their property.  As much as I love the summer, I love this time of year because it's so pretty outside and there's just something about the crisp fall air!

We also spent some time indoors and Parker played with the dogs.  He's the size of Willis' leg but they seemed to get along pretty well.

And then there was the food.  Oh my most favourite part of Thanksgiving.  Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce.... And my mother in law may have made 3 desserts and I might have sampled all three.... just maybe...

Thanksgiving we will see you again next weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment