Wednesday 21 October 2015

Why are you wearing a life preserver?

Today is the day that Marty McFly comes to the future.  So in honour of that, Parker put on his back to the future vest.  It's a bit small on him now so right after I took this picture he toppled over...

The Back to the Future trilogy are probably my favourite movies of all time.  That's why I married Ryan, because he owned the trilogy on DVD.  Ok so there were other reasons that I married him too, but that was a huge bonus!  I have watched those DVDs so many times! (And might have to watch at least one of them today if I can fit it in around activities and the Jays game.)

I've heard that some of the things that Back to the Future predicted do exist.  I think that Nike has made the self tightening shoes, there may be a hover board out there, the glasses are like google glass.... But overall, the things that they thought were prevalent in the year 2015 aren't really everywhere.  But technology sure has changed since the 80's and they seemed to know that there would be big changes!

Ok Parker and I have to get going now, things to do, places to be....Where we're going, we don't need roads.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment