Friday 8 February 2013

Snowed In

So we got the storm.  And it's still snowing.  It's crazy town out there.  Needless to say, I didn't risk it to drive into work.

Instead I:

-walked up the street through waist deep (exaggeration) snow to visit the cutest baby (not an exaggeration)
-got caught up on TV
-did yoga, because I left my gym bag, which has my running shoes in it, at work, doh!
-broke my bar pan - I'm pretty much devastated about this and the $46 price tag of a new one - birthday ideas family!
-played with a bobby pin for an hour - oh no wait, that wasn't me, it was Pipsi
-played with the draw string on a sweater for an hour (Pipsi again)

Now I'm going to huddle under a quilt on my couch, drink some coffee (that I briefly gave up on due to the broken bar pan), eat a breakfast cookie (as a snack) and read Harry Potter.  Oh and think about why I shouldn't be allowed to use the stove (because I almost set the house on fire and broke my bar pan.  If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty distraught about this).

 Pipsi is going to watch the storm some more from her warm spot on the back of the couch.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that seems to be a lot of snow!
    i can't imagine how cold is that. hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete