Monday 11 December 2017

My Oily Usage


Today I wanted to share the ways that I have used essential oils in the past couple weeks. Using oils is a bit of a lifestyle change.  It's easy to get your oils and then leave them sitting on a shelf.  You really have to find ways to implement them into your life that's easy.  Once they become a habit, they become the first thing you reach for when you need to solve a problem!

So here are some of the really simple ways that I have used my oils lately:

  • Lemon oil to clean my tub
  • Lemon and On Guard spray to clean off pukey car seat straps (the joys of having children)
  • Congestion roller on my sick kiddos
  • On Guard Immunity roller to try to keep me healthy when I started to feel run down and sick
  • Oregano on plantar's warts (gross I know, but nothing else has worked, although I do have to be cautious with Oregano so I'm taking a bit of a break from this)
  • Lavender roller to help Parker sleep
  • Lavender spray in the boys rooms
  • Diffused Tea Tree and On Guard to kill germs from our household flu bug
  • Lavender oil on dryer balls to freshen our laundry
  • Easy Air (Breathe) in the tub - this would be great if you were congested, I wasn't, but it still smelled amazing!
  • Lavender and Easy Air diffused at bed time to help us sleep (and help Ryan's cold)
  • Tea Tree in my shampoo for eczema 
  • Deep Blue on my thighs after a tough leg workout (not actually a tough workout, but apparently I'm out of shape!)
  • Diffuse lavender and copaiba when feeling slightly stressed and overwhelmed
  • Digestion roller on my tummy for instant relief of tummy trouble
  • Homemade headache roller that had peppermint, frankincense and lavender in it to combat a headache
Let me know if you want any more info on oils and I will help you if I can!  I know that a lot of people are at a point where they are looking at some more natural options to use in their lives and in their homes.  If you are interested in Doterra oils and their benefits, I would love to point you in the right direction.  I'm also going to do a post on why I've chosen Doterra, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment