Tuesday 13 March 2012

Hey It's My Birthday!

Well not today...Monday was my birthday.  So on Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends to Wild Wing for some delicious Gar-Par wings and pickled willies.  Then we were going to have a quiet girls night back at my place, watching a chick flick and playing catch phrase.

Well was I ever surprised when I got home to a driveway full of cars! This is my fourth surprise party, and I swear they keep doing it because I'm surprised every time.

Here are some highlights from the night:



It wasn't exactly the quiet night I had planned but it was still a lot of fun! Until my sister's friend/my baby bear wandered into my room at 8 am Sunday morning and said mama bear? are you awake yet? Um pretty sure last time I looked at the time it was 4:30 in the morning due to day light savings, so no I am not awake.
I'm still trying to make up for the lost sleep.  25 is too old for those shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment