Tuesday 10 April 2012

Glee!

Glee was back tonight and oh how I missed it!  The best part of it was the Somebody That I Used to Know cover.  It was pretty well done.  When I heard that they were doing it and that it would be sung by Blaine and his brother I didn't think it made sense, since it is a male and female that sing it in all of the other versions.  But with the episode and the introduction of Blaine's brother and their relationship it made sense.  Nothing beats this other version though, done by Walk Off the Earth.

Here they both are for anyone who hasn't experienced them yet!

Now I'm going to eat a chocolate cupcake with chocolate peanut butter icing, drink some milk and watch the 2nd last episode of Ringer!  Oh Tuesday how I love you and all of your tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment