Other accomplishments this weekend:
- Spending wedding money - well that was the plan. I wanted to spend a whole bunch of the money that was burning a whole in my pocket, so I shopped for about 4 hours on Saturday. All I did was use up some gift cards and buy a mop and picture hanging tools. Unfortunately we also haven't gotten around to hanging those pictures. Oh well, it's better than nothing.
- Cleaned out my closet at my parents house - this sucked. I had a full car load of stuff when I was done (and haven't even moved everything yet), and really I don't want most of it, because if I lived without it for the past 6 months, it isn't stuff that I use. But it was all either things I feel I might use, books, or sentimental items that I have a tough time throwing out. Now it's all just in a pile in my basement. Maybe I can get rid of more my second time through
- Ryan is currently building stairs in his (our) shop so that he (we) can store stuff in the wolf den (loft).
- Finished the Hunger Games....so good!
- I drank some wine, it was delish.