Sunday 15 April 2012

Thank You, Thank You Very Much!

The last of them went out this weekend.  Most of our wedding thank you cards were out a month or so ago, but there were a few stragglers.  But now they are done and it's really nice to not have to worry about them anymore!

Other accomplishments this weekend:
  • Spending wedding money - well that was the plan.  I wanted to spend a whole bunch of the money that was burning a whole in my pocket, so I shopped for about 4 hours on Saturday.  All I did was use up some gift cards and buy a mop and picture hanging tools.  Unfortunately we also haven't gotten around to hanging those pictures.  Oh well, it's better than nothing.
  • Cleaned out my closet at my parents house - this sucked.  I had a full car load of stuff when I was done (and haven't even moved everything yet), and really I don't want most of it, because if I lived without it for the past 6 months, it isn't stuff that I use.  But it was all either things I feel I might use, books, or sentimental items that I have a tough time throwing out.  Now it's all just in a pile in my basement.  Maybe I can get rid of more my second time through
  • Ryan is currently building stairs in his (our) shop so that he (we) can store stuff in the wolf den (loft).
  • Finished the Hunger Games....so good!
  • I drank some wine, it was delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment