Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

This is a photo less post because despite the fact that this is the first chance I've had to sit down in my own house this weekend, I also haven't had time to pull the camera out! Between church, family dinners and a Toronto Rock lacrosse game, we haven't been home much! Not a very relaxing weekend, but at least we have had some good food and time with good friends and to see family. 

And guess what! The Easter bunny didn't hear that I had moved out and had gotten married and he still left some chocolate and a few books at my parents place! I guess I need to mail him a change of address card or something.  Now I'm going to go relax before it's back to the parentals for the next Easter dinner (and the first one that has included stuffing!) 

So happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment