Friday 5 September 2014

13 Week Bump Date

I'm 15 weeks today, so we are almost caught up with these updates!  I was 13 weeks back on August 22.  


What Fruit are you? A Lemon or a pea pod?  Those seem to be very different sizes to me.
Next appointment:  Midwife appointment at 13 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  At my last appointment it was 4 pounds.  It feels like about 10 though!
Exercise: When I went to the doctor earlier in the week she told me the subchorionic hemorrhage has completely cleared up.  I’m good to go for exercising!  But more importantly it was a relief that we don’t have to worry about this anymore. 
So for exercise I am getting back into the swing of things!  Did some weights and some spinning this week.  Still didn’t do as much as I wanted, but I have to give myself a break.  We were very busy this week!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I have the belly band on stand by and went shopping on Monday for a few things that would fit me as I expand but don’t necessarily need maternity clothes. 
Sleep: Still getting up about once a night to go to the bathroom.  Sometimes wake up between the crazy dreams that I’m having, but overall sleep has been good.
Food cravings:  Still just food in general!
Symptoms:  Symptoms have subsided a bit.  Boobs are still sore, but other than that, not much of anything     
Best moment this week: Telling a bunch of family and friends that we are expecting!  Everyone was so excited and it was a lot of fun! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment