Wednesday 10 September 2014

Bump Date: 15 Weeks


What Fruit are you? An apple.
Next appointment:  18 Weeks
Gender:  I still have a feeling it’s a girl.  Have awhile to go before we find out!
Exercise: I went to a few fitness classes at work last week.  The one involved a lot of laying on my back, which my midwife said was fine until I got uncomfortable.  I thought having a small ball under my back would help, but nope, I paid for it the next day.  In the past I have fought through discomfort while working out, but when you're pregnant you really need to listen to your body because it might be trying to tell you something.  I have learned now to listen.  
Stretch marks:  Nothing yet.  Really need to start trying to prevent those, but I don’t know if it even matters.  I’ve heard you’re either prone to them or you’re not.
Maternity clothes:  No, but my clothes are definitely getting tighter!
Symptoms:  Still just boobs, but definitely not sore like the first trimester.  I had some intense nausea the other morning, first time I have felt like that.  But I ate and it went away.
What I miss:  Being able to control my eating!
What I'm loving:  Being able to eat whatever I want!  Contradiction here, I know! Before I was pregnant I tried to be so good all of the time, and despite my best efforts, pregnancy has given me a bit of a reason to eat more.
What I'm looking forward to:  Going shopping with my mom at Babies R Us!  Time to really start this registry process and figuring out what we want.  Choosing baby stuff takes a lot more time than wedding items because I really want to research and make sure I’m getting the best stuff. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment