Wednesday 24 September 2014

Things Nobody Tells You About Pregnancy

Well this is me doing my public service and telling you.
  • You worry.  When we were trying to get pregnant, that was my worry.  I thought that once I was pregnant it would be a huge relief.  Which it was in some ways, but I have been constantly worrying ever since.  I just wanted to make it to 8 weeks, then 12 weeks, and still a week or so before every appointment I start freaking out that I will go and there will be no heartbeat.  And yes, I know that I will worry for the rest of this babies life.
  • You pee in the middle of the night immediately.  I thought it was a later in pregnancy thing.  Nope right away I was getting up once a night to go to the bathroom. funny quotes on pregnancy | pregnancy humor :) - BabyCenter
  • You look fat before you look pregnant.  I knew this going in, but I'm still trying to understand why this has to happenHappy For You
  • Crazy vivid dreams.  Every single night.  And not necessarily about babies.  But the other night I dreamt that I felt the baby move for the first time, but this wasn't just the butterfly feeling, it was crazy kicks and movements.  I wish it would be that obvious...
  • Hormones are for real
  •  It's not always hard.  I prepared for the worst.  Weeks of morning sickness, fatigue like never before and general discomfort.  This is pregnancy for some people, but it is possible to feel great during pregnancy!  And then you feel guilty for feeling great because you know that it's not like that for everyone.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Don't plan on being pregnant for another couple of years, but these will all be good to keep in mind!

    ReplyDelete