Friday 12 August 2016

First Haircuts


I didn't have an issue with getting Parker's hair cut.  It wasn't this sentimental my baby isn't a baby anymore thing.  I just never got around to booking him an appointment.  Plus my hairdresser is on mat leave, so there was that issue.

But I finally did it.  And for a week he was oh so adorable and looked so mature!  His hair was so neat and even and he looked like a grown up little boy. (As grown up as a 17 pound kid can look).  

And then his hair grew like 2 inches in a week and the humidity hit and now it's always a mess again.  But it was nice while it lasted.

He did pretty well at the appointment.  It was a 3 person job.  We needed me and Auntie Tal to distract Parker/hold him in place.  But overall he came out without getting his ear cut, so that's pretty successful I would say.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment