Monday 29 August 2016

Pregnancy Week 26


  • I am tired and achy and it worries me that I'm going to go into labour early
  • Chasing after Parker is getting very tiring, but at the same time I want to make the most of his last few months as an only child
  • I had some days off this week.  We went to Ikea and I got a lot of stuff for the house and Parker's room.  The baby doesn't need much this time around, but there is still a lot to do to get ready!
  • I want to get Parker into his real bed sooner rather than later because I don't want to be going through the transition once the baby is here.  But if you saw what his room looks like right now you would understand why I feel like it's never going to happen.  
  • I wake up a few times each night and have to change positions to get comfortable and usually have to go to the bathroom too
  • My next midwife appointment is next week....I'm crossing my fingers that I haven't gained another 10 pounds


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment