Friday 19 August 2016

Pregnancy Weeks 23-25

Here we are again...3 weeks behind!  


23 Weeks

  • Starting to get pretty sore.  My belly feels heavy and actually got in the way while I was sleeping.  Am I already bigger than I was when I delivered Parker?
  •  This baby is a mover!  I can’t believe how often I get kicked.
  • I really want to make an effort to work out more but it’s getting hard because I’m so sore and tired, hopefully that eases up a bit
  • I’m trying to eat healthier because I gained 10bs in the past month!  Total weight gain is at 20lbs
  •  I typically only have to go to the bathroom once a night but I find I wake up a lot most nights even though Parker has been sleeping well



24 Weeks

  • Feeling the urge to nest and organize, but I don’t have the time or the energy
  • I’m so relieved to have made it to 24 weeks and have a viable baby growing in there.  Of course I don’t want to have this baby any time soon, but with a previous preterm labour it’s a nice feeling to know that if I were to go into labour they would do everything they can to make sure the baby was ok.  The further I go, the stronger the baby gets!
  • My belly is sore
  • Still hardly finding time to work out!  With going away every weekend and then being busy with Parker at night, unpacking and packing, workout time is so limited.
  • Parker kisses my belly which is the cutest.  He doesn’t know why he’s kissing my belly but that’s ok.
  • We bought a minivan.  Haha I’m officially a soccer mom, except I hate soccer and hope my kids never play it.  But I’m really excited to have more space for car seats and the ability to actually go away in my vehicle because we will have trunk space

25 Weeks

  • We got the new van this week. So much space for baby!
  • I’m still trying to work out more but I’m just so tired at the end of the day.  I went to the gym at work once on lunch and I think I should try to do that more often.  They keep cancelling my prenatal yoga classes which is very disappointing.
  • I had a sharp pain below my belly that lasted for about 5 minutes and freaked me out.  I’m not quite ready to have this baby yet!  We need at least another 10 weeks!  Now I’m still sore but I think it’s how I’ve always felt, I’m just noticing it more now because I’m worried about it.
  • I’m ready to start getting my house in order, but every time I try to do something Parker comes in and messes everything up, so it’s a very slow process.  I have a list of things to do before the baby.  I know what I want and how I want it, and the list doesn't seem that bad, until I realize how slowly everything happens in our house with the little Texas Tornado running around...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment