Sunday 30 October 2016

35 Weeks Pregnant - I've Never Been This Pregnant Before

I'm 35 weeks, 3 days pregnant.  I had Parker at 35 weeks, 1 day so I'm officially the most pregnant that I've ever been.  Which is kind of weird, because I'm feeling things that I've never felt before and I'm not sure if it's normal pregnancy stuff or not.  But it feels good to have passed where Parker made it to.  At this point if I had the baby, hopefully it would be an easier road than Parker.  

I'm ready for this baby to come out, but at the same time, it's best if it waits another 1 week and 5 days.  That's not that much longer, so it should be able to handle it.


  • I'm feeling low pressure more often I think, and yet the baby still seems high.  So I don't know
  • I feel more crampy than I used to
  • I had a lot of back pain this week, Ryan says I always think the worst because I said it could be back labour, or a UTI and he said it could just be back pain because my belly is so big.  These are all true, it could be any of these things
  • GBS swab was done
  • I charged my camera batteries because when my back was hurting so badly I thought what if I go into labour in the middle of the night and all of my cameras are dead.  So they are now ready to go
  • My parents made it home from Myrtle Beach without me having a baby, I was sure I would have the baby while they were away!
  • The baby is still moving a lot, but the movements kind of feel like it's running out of room now
  • Up 38 lbs.  It's a lot, but it's only 2lbs since my last appointment, which is what it's supposed to be (a pound a week).  So if I only gain 5 more lbs in this pregnancy I will be happy with that...
  • The belly is big.  My side profile is pretty massive.  
  • I've just given up on working out, it's not going to happen
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment