Friday 25 October 2013

Honey Badgers Don't Give a $#*!

First off, if you don't know what that title means, you must watch this video.
Ok, now that we've gotten that taken care of, I would also like to explain that my university mascot was the Brock Badger.  Which makes me a badger, an thus this is a post about things that I, as a honey badger, don't give a $#*! about.  (Maybe I should have put my positive pants on this morning?  Nah....this is more fun.)

Kim Kardashian's Engagement
This girl just doesn't learn.  Maybe it's time to slow things down a bit.  Do I think that things will work out any better with Kanye then with her past relationships?  Maybe they will last more than 72 days, but the likelihood of lasting forever is low.  Therefore, I don't give a $#*!

Halloween
I hate it and I will do anything I can to avoid dressing up.  I will hand out candy though, I'm not that much of a scrooge. My department is supposed to be dressing up in a Mexican theme.  I will not participate, and I don't even feel bad about it.
Mouse duh
{via}

Prince George's Christening
I love the Royals.  I got up at an hour I didn't even know existed to watch William and Kate's wedding.  I tried to stream the hospital for as long as possible at work to see them come out with Prince George.  But because my church doesn't do christenings I just don't get why it's such a big deal.  Because he's a baby and this is about God, I will say I don't give a baby poop about this one.  That seems more appropriate.

Royal Christening: Prince William, Kate and Prince George Pose for Official Portrait
George is ready to Partayyy! {via}
But despite my cynicism about the things that have happened in the world this week, I hope you all have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend doing things that you actually do give a $#*! about.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment