Thursday 24 October 2013

This is Me

Who doesn't love learning some random facts about a person?  Maybe some of these are more quirks than facts. 

  • I can't whistle
  • I have a red birthmark on my back
  • We call my mom Momma Bouchka sometimes- This came from a vacation where we were watching the Oksana Baiul story and apparently it's a thing in the Ukraine to call people Bouchka
  • I almost always sneeze at least twice - Ryan (and myself as well to be honest) is shocked if I sneeze just once
  • I get injured in the most random ways: for example by tripping over a curb or falling getting off a bus, those are probably both stories for another time
  • I have a major sweet tooth
  • Bathtubs gross me out.  I can't have a bath unless I clean the tub first and when I watch house hunting shows and people get into the bathtub I just cringe
  • I wanted to be a teacher when I was little, I kind of still want to be one
  • I fully embrace being a ginger, if you can't laugh at yourself life wouldn't be much fun
  • I don't know if I have ever hit the snooze button on my alarm clock
  • I can rarely wait out the last 5 seconds on the microwave
  • My kraft dinner needs a hot dog.  And I don't trust that the hot dog is cooked until it is exploding

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have to clean the tub first too, even though I'm the only one that uses the shower on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete