Saturday 26 October 2013

Snow? It's October!

This is what I woke up to this morning.
Yes I got up when it was still dark out on a Saturday
It's October 26th people!  This shouldn't be happening right now!  And it's not just a little bit of snow, it was a couple centimetres and it kept on going for most of the morning.
If I want to look at the bright side, at least it's Saturday and I don't have to drive to work.  Because I definitely don't have my snow tires on yet!  But that's really the only bright side.

I'm hoping this melts and we don't see it again until late November.  I like snow at Christmas, that's it.  For living in Canada, it's amazing how much I hate snow.  It's cold and wet and even as a kid I didn't really enjoy it.  I did anything I could to stay inside at recess.  Now I will do anything I can to stay inside my house when there's snow outside.

Oliver seemed to be quite fascinated with it though.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. EWWW!!!! That's awful!! Frig I hate snow! We do a bunch of snow ploughing for the city and so I HATE snow! Plus, I hate being cold!! I always wish for a green Christmas! haha!
    xo

    ReplyDelete