Monday 22 April 2013

Swimming with Tony

Another check mark off the 30 before 30 list!  The great thing about this list is that it might make you do things that you normally wouldn't.  Like swimming with dolphins for example.  I think that if it wasn't on my list, I would have said that it was too expensive.  But instead I saw this as my chance and went for it.

This is Tony.  He is an 8 year old dolphin from Cuba.  We were pretty good friends.

Actually, I was kind of terrified of him.  I'm not sure why, but I thought I was going to hurt him by touching one of his holes...and then I thought he was going to hurt me by hitting me with his tail.  I have a feeling that would hurt.

But in the end, we were friends, and he gave me a kiss.  (I gave him one too).  Other things that Tony could do included water fights, clapping, singing and dancing around in a circle.  They are so smart.
It was a great experience and something that I will probably never do again.  Everybody should swim with dolphins at some point in their life, right?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very neat!! I've always thought it would be an interesting & life worthy experience. Not done it yet, though!

    ReplyDelete