Tuesday 23 April 2013

Things I Love

Goat Cheese What's not to love?

Scrubs I just watch the seasons over and over, it never gets old and it's always funny

Wearing yoga pants to work They were Lulu Wunderunders and I wore a dress over them, but that doesn't make them any less comfy

This Weather Nice enough to drive with the sun roof open, and to wear my Toms and my spring jacket that I love

Real Housewives of Anything Although I'm sad that Beverly Hills is over, Orange County has started! Yippee!!

                                   image

Tabata That workout kicks my butt, but I feel so good about myself afterwards

50 Shades of Grey I started it on our vacation.  I waited so long because I really thought I would hate it, but it's just a love story deep down and so I really love it
Photobucket

2 comments: