- I really need to make me some curtains. It will be out of a different but matching fabric. I may make some pillows to match (I don't know how to sew, so hopefully I can learn)
- I also need to buy some throw pillows, currently we got nothin'
- On Ryan's side of things, he wants to replace the doors into the furnace room and change the trim
- He would also love to make the bathroom bigger and add a shower, that may be a longer term plan
- Obviously the painting still needs to be done, the walls are going to be grey and we will change that wooden strip above the panelling to be white
- And last but not least, I plan for my gallery wall to go in this room, if I ever get up the nerve to put that many holes in the wall
|Pretty sure we are going with the second lightest paint, and I really love this material|
|Bar stools required|