Wednesday 4 December 2013

It's Over

Last night I wrote what could be my last final exam ever.  But I'm not sure that it went well, so maybe it won't be my last exam.  Luckily it takes them two months to mark it, so in a few days I will forget about it until January when the marks actually come out.

Now my back hurts because of being bent over a desk writing for four hours straight.  

And I only got 6 hours of sleep last night so I'm guessing at around 11 this morning you might find me curled up in a ball under my desk.

And there was freezing rain last night so I'm not looking forward to my hour commute (which in bad weather can sometimes be more like an hour and a half.)

And my sister shared yesterday's post on Facebook, so now even more real life people know about my blog, and that makes me uncomfortable because I sometimes write more honestly than I speak.  But real lifers make me stop and think about what I'm saying.  Maybe that's a good thing I guess.

So now we have figured out that this Wednesday is a crappy day.  On the bright side, I might go get to see puppies tonight. (And will probably try to talk Ryan into getting a Golden Doodle, and I will probably fail at that.)

How's that post for random.
15 Wonderful Quotes About Life From Children’s Books!  Love this;)
Not good considering it just started
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment