Saturday 14 December 2013

The 2nd Day of Christmas: My Wishlist


I know everybody is done buying for me, so don't worry family, if you didn't get me these things I won't be upset!  But here are 12 of the items on my wishlist this year.
1. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
2. A New Purse - I have asked for a colourful purse that I can use in winter and summer, because I'm terrible at switching my purses for the season 
3. Gymboss Timer
4. DSLR Camera Strap from Etsy
5. A GPS
6. Canada Olympic Sweater
7. Phase 10 - love this game, Ryan hates games so he's probably hoping that I don't get this
8. Jewellery - Like this necklace
9. Ikea Hemnes 3 Drawer Chest
10. Bath & Bodyworks Soap
11. Dante's Peak on DVD - one of my all time favourite movies!
12. Nicholas Sparks - The Longest Ride

Oh and of course I wouldn't be upset with anything from Lululemon!  Or Lemonlulu as my grandma likes to call it!

Photobucket

1 comment: