Thursday 6 February 2014

I Hate Working Out

I try to work out most days.  So on average I probably do some sort of workout 5 or 6 days a week.  But that doesn't mean I really enjoy it.

If I could have all of the benefits of working out without actually doing it, I absolutely would.  However, that's not really how it works.  While I'm in the middle of working out, all I really want to do is stop an sit own.  But I don't, I keep going, and here's why.

Your Monday Motivation to Build Up a Serious Sweat: If you put in the time at the gym, then your body and mind are going to reap the benefits! Remember this quote the next time you're tempted to skip a workout.
I like to look good and feel good about my body.  And this happens when I am toned.

I like to eat.  If I would cut down on delicious foods I could probably have a killer body, but I really love to eat, and I don't like depriving myself.  So much enjoyment comes from food!  So by working out, I can allow myself to eat a bit more than I otherwise could.

Endorphins.  Despite the fact that I may hate it when I'm doing it, exercise does result in increases happiness.  

I like to be in shape.  Someday I may have children, I want to be happy and healthy for them and have the energy and endurance to run around with them.  


'Damn, I regret that workout,' said no one ever.
So there is why I hate working out but I do it anyways.  I have never regretted a workout.  I feel awesome after a workout and am so glad that I took the time to put effort into looking good and feeling great.  Try it and you too will see what I mean.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment