Thursday 20 February 2014

My Family

This past weekend was Family Day.  My family gets together pretty much every Sunday anyways, but we called this Sunday our "Family Day Sunday Funday"  Which means that we had a campfire out on the pond.  Which I did not take a picture of.... But I do have this picture.
Yes that is a 1979 snowmobile.  Yes my Dad and Ryan did spend all day Satuday getting it working properly as my brother had ran it into a tree in our yard 10 years ago.  Yes that is a little ride behind sled and in that sled is my brother and the dog.

The best moment was when we were all in side and we see my dad drive by with Ryan in the sled.  Oh I wish I had a picture of that.  Boys and their toys...

This isn't typically what we do on Sunday's, but it doesn't surprise me in the least.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment