Monday 1 October 2012

My Life is So Thrilling

I won't bore you with the details of my weekend.  Ok maybe briefly.  I worked on an assignment and that's about it.  Ryan knocked out bulkheads at my parents house in preparation for their new kitchen.  Way more fun than what I did probably. 

I also made this potato soup.  I found the recipe on Pinterest and it turned out pretty well!  It was made in the slow cooker too, so it was super easy.  And I got to use my immersion blender that we received as a wedding gift for the first time!  So much fun.  I also made fresh bread to go with it.  Delicious.  I'm a homemaker, I know.  Toot Toot.  (That's me tooting my horn). 

When potato soup is the highlight of your weekend I think that something is wrong...

{via Pinterest}
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't care how boring your weekend was, that soup looks DIVINE! May have to try that one out myself :)

    ReplyDelete