Thursday 18 October 2012

Things That Make You Go Hmmm

"It's what you learn after you know
it all that counts"

I saw this quote on a chalk board at yoga last night.  It got me thinking.  It especially hit me after the yoga class that I did.  I have been doing yoga for about 3 years now.  I have gotten much better at it.  I still challenge myself and go deeper into poses, but it's not like the beginning where holding each pose was a struggle. 

But last night I struggled.  I ate enough yesterday, I got enough sleep the night before and I drank water all day, I should have been fine.  It was like my body was reminding me "Hey, you belong to me and I'm the boss".  I may think I have control, but there are things going on with my body that I have no idea about.  Or it was just trying to bump me down a notch by reminding me that I'm not that good at yoga, so don't get too cocky.

I'm still thinking about that quote though and how it applies to life other than yoga.  It's pretty deep, isn't it? 


Cause I'm cool like that....not...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment