Wednesday 27 June 2012

Nothing and Everything

Somedays I have so many little things that I think I could blog about that I end up blogging about nothing at all.  Not today! Here is what's going on:

1.  I gave myself a $50 a week grocery budget. HA! Impossible. Bad idea.  I have just felt bad about myself for the last three weeks when I left the grocery store and went over that budget.  I think I should just give in and increase it. 

2.  Pipsi is going through her not sleeping through the night stage.  She kneads my head and purrs loudly while I'm falling asleep.  I can deal with that.  When she does it at 4 in the morning, I'm not so fond of the love she is showing me.  Last night was the third night in a row that I had to kick her out of the bedroom.

Who, Me?
3. We are car shopping. I had my heart set on a Mazda 3 with Skyactiv.  Then I drove a Civic.  Now I don't know.  The Civic seems like the more practical choice, no?  Nobody has ever hated their Civic.  But the Mazda 3 was my dream...
via


via

4.  I had a Starbucks Frappuccino today.  So delish.  Yes it had coffee in it.  I quit my coffee detox because I wasn't strong enough.  Besides, coffee wasn't the problem.  I'm convinced it's either a dairy or gluten intolerance.  But that's a different story for a different day.

5.  I bought a bread maker with wedding money because our old one is broken.  I'm pretty pumped about the homemade bread that is in our future.

HAPPY HUMP DAY

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little kitty cat! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete