Thursday 21 June 2012

Waiting Up...From a to z

I'm baking banana bread and it's having trouble cooking, so at 10:30 at night I have nothing else to do and can think of nothing to write about.  So I went back to an old em=me blog post and pulled this little A to Z - All About Me funness.

Is there something on my lip?

Age: 25

Bedsize: Queen. How badly do I want a King....but alas it will not fit in our bedroom so I guess it's not really an option.
 
Chores that you hate: Dusting because it is never ending, vacuuming because it bores me....better question would be what chores don't I hate
 
Dogs:  None.  Unless you count my parents pup Oliver.  I like to think of him as mine.
 
Essential start to your day:  Typically coffee.  Breakfast is pretty important to me too. I guess I shower before filling my tummy though.

Favorite color: Teal

Gold or Silver: hmmm probably Silver

Height: 5'7"
 
Instruments you play: I played the piano and the violin growing up, and tried out the flute in grade 7 and 8, and this one time at band camp....oh that was a different red head

Job title: Financial Accountant - I do love my title, it make me feel smart
 
Kids: None currently, someday though

Live: Ontario

 
Mother's Name: Sharon, Share Bear, Estelle, Maw Maw, Mama Bouchka, or just Sharon is what she would prefer
 
Nicknames: currently I guess I still get called K and KK.  In the past I have had Kails, Goose and Lump.
 
Overnight hospital stays: When I was very young and had pneumonia.  I don't remember that though.
 
Pet peeves:  I don't know how to be specific here. To be honest a lot of things peeve me.  (Is peeve a verb? I don't think so).  Here is one, when you order coffee at a restaurant and the aren't on top of the refills. 
 
Quote from a movie or tv show: "Our love fern! You let it die!"  "It's too dang hot for a penguin to be just walkin around" 

Right or Lefty: Righty.
 
Siblings: Sister and brother. Both younger.  Tali and Brady.
 
Time you wake up: 6:30 on weekdays.  7:30 or 8 on weekends.  Or even later if Ryan lets me sleep! He's always an early riser.

Underwear: This is slightly personal.  I wear them.

 
Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts even though I have only had them once and it was a long long time ago
 
What makes you run late: What doesn't?  I'm actually generally on time, unless it's leaving for work in the morning, in which case I read my book and eat breakfast til 2 minutes before I'm supposed to leave and then it takes me another 5 to get out the door.

X-Rays You've Had:  A few on my knee, my ankle both times that I sprained it, and my elbow when I fractured it

 
Yummy food you make:  Antijitos are my specialty.  Peanut butter cornflake squares. I enjoy my quiche. 

Zoo Animal:  Penguins fo sho.  No question.  I love those little guys, they have so much character!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment