Saturday 1 March 2014

My Biggest Fear

I'm going to share with you today my biggest life fear.
Ahhh-chooo! Awe, man…
Don't lie, you're terrified of it too.

Here's the situation.  You're driving along and you feel a sneeze coming on.  You stick your finger under your nose because you have heard that can stop a sneeze.  You do this even though you know that a sneeze is never stopped, only delayed.  You try to put it off for as long as possible and then it happens.  You sneeze once, twice.  You open your eyes to ensure that you aren't on the wrong side of the road, or about to drive into somebody.  You sneeze again.

Phew, I made it out of that one alive.  That is until the next sneeze comes along.

This may be scarier for me because I am not a single sneezer.  I very rarely just sneeze one time.  It's always at least a double and is often a triple.  And I sneeze loudly and have a full body convulsion when I do it.  I'm afraid that while sneezing I won't be able to steer properly or something.  

It's only a matter of time until the above picture happens to me.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment