Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring is in the Air

Yesterday it was 5 degrees.  Insanity!  I was outside without my coat on.  

It's funny because in the spring when it's 5 degrees we basically want to walk around in shorts because it's so hot.  In the fall when it's 5 degrees we bundle up in a coat, scarf, hat and mittens because it's freezing.  But after 4 and a half months of this crappy winter, I will take a sunny 5 degree day.

It gives me hope that someday (sooner rather than later I hope) I will see this again.

That would be grass.  The mythical green stuff that is currently dead under the snow.  This picture was taken last May 24 and I'm not entirely convinced that the snow will be able to melt before then.

Spring is nature's way of saying let's party! #Quote Robin Williams
{pinterest}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment