I like any excuse to have 15 blog post topics given to me, so when I came across the 15 Day Challenge I thought I would give it a shot. Let's see if I can get 'er done!
So Day 1 is List 15 fun facts about yourself. I'm a bit slow on the get go here, but better late than never!
I always have trouble thinking up fun facts so hopefully I can come up with 15 of them.
1. I legit thought I was going to marry Adam Gregory when I was younger. (He is a Canadian country music singer). I thought this because he was Canadian instead of American so I figured my chances were way higher. After meeting him 5 times and never having him remember my name I gave up on the dream.
2. I am a huge nerd. I used to ask my teacher to give me homework in Grade 3. Who does that?
3. I went to France on an exchange in Grade 11. It was one of the most trying and fantastic experiences of my life. Maybe I will share more about it someday. But that would require hooking up my scanner to scan in pictures since it was before the days of the digital camera.
4. I have an unnatural obsession with celebrity life. I seem to think that it matters.
5. I was in a singing group in Grade 5. We wanted to be the next Spice Girls. We didn't succeed.
6. I eat raw cookie dough likes it's my job. We always sold these tubs of cookie dough as a fundraiser for skating, and most of the time I never make any of the cookies. It drives my mom nuts. But if I like it better raw, why would I cook them?
7. I'm definitely an introvert. But once you get to know me I might not shut up.
8. I am a homebody. My idea of a good Saturday night is if Ryan goes out with his friends and I am left to my own devices. It's ok if he stays with me too, I just don't get to watch a chick flick then.
9. I can't decide whether I love the Real Housewives because I want to be them, I'm glad I'm not them, or a combination of both.
10. I am working towards my CGA (Certified General Accountant) designation. School seems to be neverending. I question most days whether I will ever actually be done.
11. I would really love to have twins. 2 babies, one pregnancy. I think so. Plus then I can talk Ryan into 3 babies when he only wants 2.
12. My favourite movies (currently) are The Wedding Date and Because I Said So. I don't know what it is about them, but I can just watch them over and over.
13. My dream is to go to Harry Potter land. And I want to buy The Harry Potter Snuggie and The Magic Wand remote. I told you I was a nerd.
14. I had a miduniversity crisis and applied to be a flight attendant. I didn't get the job.
15. I love to bake. But my creations don't always turn out well.
I did it! So proud of myself. Hopefully I can keep it up for the next 15 days!