Wednesday 4 July 2012

15 Day Challenge - Day 4

{Day 4} - What is your favourite childhood memory.

It's tricky to just pick out one memory and call it your favourite.  I had a pretty good childhood I guess.  We camped a lot when I was younger and I would say that all of those camping trips were great memories.  We are trailer campers, so we weren't exactly roughing it.  But it was so nice to just get away with the family, read, sit by the fire, explore a new area. 

We also went to Florida a lot when I was younger.  We would camp at Disney's Fort Wilderness.  I think the last time we went was my 13th birthday.  They were always great trips. 

Ryan and I hope to buy a trailer at some point so that we can do the same with our children.  It's a great opportunity to get away from it all and spend some quality time with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment