Tuesday 24 July 2012

Love It/Hate It

Hate It: Cleaning
But I did vacuum last night

Love It: A Clean House

Hate It: Parties
I just like me time.  I don't like to over socialize.  A party every once in awhile is doable, this summer has exhausted me though.

Love It: Food at Parties
I'm a food whore.  I had two plate fulls of food and three desserts at the engagement party on Sunday.  We won't even talk about what I ate at the parties on Friday and Saturday. Shhhh

Love It: Bachelor Pad
Oh crap TV, where would my life be without you?  I love Bachelor Pad because the competitions and strategizing add so much interest to the show!  It makes it seem so much more worthwhile than the Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I'm so excited that it's back for the summer! So now I have Big Brother on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday and Bachelor Pad on Monday.  I should be set. 

{via}

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone -- I love food at parties (or anywhere) too! Just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so happy I did!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate cleaning but love a clean house. It's quite a terrible predicament... only solution: hire a cleaner!! One day I hope to have a housekeeper :P

    ReplyDelete