Thursday 5 July 2012

15 Day Challenge - Day 5

{Day 5} - If you could have dinner with any five people, who would they be?

Taylor Swift - Because she seems neato.  I think it would just be a nice dinner.  It would be interesting to talk to her about all that she has achieved in life at such a young age.

Michael J Fox - I am fascinated by him.  I read his books and just loved them.  He is so positive despite all he has gone through.  I think he has really brought a lot of attention to Parkinson's disease.  And I'm pretty sure Back to the Future is like my favourite movie.  I should go back to Day 1 and change that fun fact.  I never get tired of Back to the Future.
Plus he's Canadian!

Zach Braff & Donald Faison - aka Turk and JD.  I get both of them because they go together like lamb and tuna fish.  This dinner would just be for comedy purposes.

via
J.K. Rowling - Because I love Harry Potter.  Is that reason enough?

Kate Middleton - At first I thought of Princess Diana, but then I thought, why not Kate?  She fascinates the world, she is so elegant and classy.  I would probably embarrass myself.  But she seems pretty down to earth, maybe we could be best buds.  Or maybe not.
.
Let's throw some more Canada in here
So there it is.  5 people I would like to eat dinner with.  It was hard to narrow it down, and obviously there are a lot more people that I wouldn't turn down dinner with! But I think that these 5 are pretty interesting and we could have some great conversations! Even better, if I could mix all of them together at a dinner party it would be the best dinner of all time.

5 comments:

  1. Kate yes, I'd be jealous of meeting her, she has it all. She is very gorgeous and she's very classy. A great role model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turk and JD would be so much fun (although Zach Braff seems a little more serious than necessary sometimes). Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'd love to meet Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! JK Rowling would be a fantastic choice!! Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great list!! I'm visiting from the challenge. Love all of your choices. Especially Princess Kate. I'd LOVE to meet her :D

    -Jessica
    {Sugar in My Grits}
    http://mommiesblog2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete